Forums

Forum Home > Sales > Posting For Gestuet Falkenhorst

Knight Equine
Administrator

I have some main book Knabstruppers for sale as I am going towards my retirement and had a terrible accident this summer in addtion. So I decided to sell half of my horses. Within these there is an approved Knabstrupper few spot stallion, a Knabstrupper sporthorse colt, premium and show champion, stallion prospect and two few spot mares for sale. One of these mares is ridden by kids and very easy. I am not asking a lot of money and a good home is of huge interest for each of them. They all have full main book papers and are all eligible for KNN main book approval too. Let me know if you want more details to eventually put them up for sale. I need to drastically downsize to be able to handle the fewer horses with my two helps. To find good helps here in East Germany is next to impossible….

I am listing here what I am selling – I have made very low prices so import would not hurt:

Attila, approved few spot stallion (black bay underneath) - 6000 Euro

Link to his page: http://www.gestuet-falkenhorst.com/gfattila.html

Antonia, few spot main book daughter by the famous Apollon,  had

Only premium awarded foals, a son in UK, a daughter in New Zealand

Easy to handle and easy to ride, kids safe ridden – 3500 Euro

Paloma vom Falkenhorst, few spot main book mare, premium awarded

Green, but easy to deal with – 3900 Euro

Raubritter vom Falkenhorst, black bay near leopard stallion prospect,

Premium awarded at foal show, best of Show, stallion prospec rated

3500 Euro

If you need pictures and more information, please let me know, all horses can also be into the main book of the KNN without any problem.

Kind regards,

Gwendolyn

August 24, 2011 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ebony Ink

Attila is such a handsome guy! I hope someone ships him over here...

October 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.